Thursday, May 15, 2008

mother's day gifts

for mother's day this year, we all gave my mom this cute picture panel from an adorable etsy shop i found called ready set decorate. it is so neat! there is room for at least four pictures. i can't wait to put the pictures on it and get it on her wall. i also ordered a picture album and one other thing that i can't mention;) there are tons of other great things in her shop. she has been so quick and easy to work with, too!


i was also really excited about my mother's day gift this year!!! i have been reading lisa leonard's blog for several months, and she makes beautiful jewelery. toby and the girls gave me a necklace i've really been wanting from her new website. it has looks just like this, but has both of the girls' names on it. i love it! she has so many beautiful and unique necklaces, i can't decide what i want next!

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

I LOVE Lisa Leonard's jewelry. I've been thining about getting a bracelet...but I just can't decide what I'd like on it! :)

I love that picture panel too. I'm gonna go check out that etsy site. I heart etsy!