Thursday, May 15, 2008

friends

i have an amazing group of friends. friends that i really couldn't make it without. i have the kind of friends who will listen to you when you are down, and know whether to just listen, or try to cheer you up. they are the kind of friends who will go out of their way to make your day. the kind of friends who make you laugh so hard that your cheeks will hurt. my friends know my faults, and they love me anyway. they know the real me, but they still stick around. there really aren't enough words to adequately describe my friends. they are loving, compassionate, selfless, caring, and genuine. they are smart, thoughtful, creative, and hilarious. my friends are there for me when things are tough. they have prayed for me. they have prayed with me. they know when i want to talk, and when i don't. they know when i need to laugh, and when i need to cry. i don't know what i have done to deserve such incredible friends, but i am so grateful to have them! thanks, girls, you're the best!

No comments: