Thursday, November 13, 2008

Score!

I have a confession. Several actually. I'm a procrastinator. I'm also kinda cheap (especially when it comes to clothes that will only be worn once!!). And I have a really hard time making decisions. Even simple ones. All of these things usually get me in trouble. Today, though, they paid off BIG time! I was at The Gap Outlet several weeks ago, and I saw some dresses that would be perfect for the girls' Christmas dresses. I considered buying them right then, but I didn't. I wanted to wait and look around more. They were also kinda expensive for dresses that would only be worn once, maybe twice. On top of that, I just couldn't make up my mind. Since then, I've searched high and low for cute, but cheap, Christmas dresses. No luck. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking about those Gap Outlet dresses, but I knew they were probably already gone. I finally decided to go today, and guess what? They had the dresses! And they were 40% off!! AND I had a coupon!!! I got both dresses for $22!! If only things would always turn out so well when I procrastinate!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

I saw these exact dresses at Gap outlet in TN - but they were $18 each. So cute & I am kind of kicking myself for not getting them!