Thursday, November 20, 2008

it's only getting worse!

Last week I told you about Catherine's bad habit. Unfortunately, things aren't improving. Here's a portion of the conversation we had just a few minutes ago...

Catherine: Mommy, you know how last night I picked that really big ear booger (ear wax)? Well, I put the big one in a tissue, but I also picked a little one.

Me: Oh, really? What did you do with that one?

Catherine: Well, umm...I ate it!

Me: CATHERINE! That's gross! You don't eat things that come out of your ear. Or your nose. Or any part of you body. Didn't it taste bad?

Catherine: Well, no, not really. It was just a little sour.

UGH! Seriously! What do I do about this???

2 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Is "Hope it was sour enough that she won't eat another" a good enough answer?

Yuk. We have a nose booger eating daughter who taunts me with it. Eew. Other than "That is VERY gross, you shouldn't do it, and it might make you spit the ickky," I'm not sure what else we can do.

(Sending your book out this weekend! Hopefully it will bring back some memories!)

karen richardson said...

YUCK! I'm sorry I have no advice on this topic...just sympathy for your situation!