Wow! I received my first blog award! I'm so excited! The award is from Karen at Doubly Blessed. She is the mom of twin boys, Bryce and Drew, who are as cute as can be! I don't even remember how I found her blog, but it has become on of my daily reads! I love seeing what they are up to, and reading about her life with twins. Karen has a great sense of humor and truly loves and enjoys her family. Thanks, Karen, for the award! You're so sweet!
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator the babblings of mere
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
Here are the 5 people I chose for "The Smile Award!"
1. Lindsey at imperfect. I've been reading her blog for months, and I've bought several cute things from her. She has three of the most gorgeous kids and she is incredibly talented and crafty! I love reading her blog and seeing what new things she's doing. She makes adorable party invitations and has such fun ideas for decorations!
2. Sarah at Short Stop. I've also been reading Sarah's blog for several months. She is hilarious! Her blog never fails to make me laugh. Her three precious little boys are so, so cute!
3. Alana at A Kiss, A Hug, and A Squeeze. Alana's blog is honest, sweet, funny, and warm. She is loves her family, and it shows.
4. Sara at The Best Days of My Life. Sara is the mom of two beautiful girls and is an extremely gifted writer. Reading her blog always leaves me thinking. She reminds me to appreciate my family, focus on what's important, and make each day count.
5. Tina at Baby Be Blessed. You've got to go to this site! They make the most adorable dolls with scriptures sewn right on the tummies. I won a doll on Free Friday, so I purchased another one so I'd have one for each girl. Tina was sweet enough to coordinate the fabrics so the girls would each have their favorite colors. Tina has such a heart for God, and looks for ways to make a difference.