Friday, March 13, 2009

I wish I may, I wish I might...

Catherine has been having a little trouble lately being nice. She's trying, I know she is, but sometimes it's just hard.

I can sympathize.

Yesterday as I was brushing her long, messy, tangled hair, she told me she was going to make a wish. She was wishing on a hair clip. Not a star, or even an eyelash. A hair clip.

It went something like this...

Catherine: I wish that I could be nice to Mommy all the time!

Me: Well, you actually don't have to wish for that. You can just do it!

Catherine: No, I just want to wish for it. I don't really want to do it.

At least she's honest.

4 comments:

Jodee said...

What a hoot! That is soooo funny!

Hope you have a great weekend!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Ha!! I love it! They say the cutest things -don't they?!?!?

Annie said...

She made me laugh. Kids are very honest.

Have a great weekend.

Faye said...

IF ADULTS WERE AS HONEST AS CHILDREN,THIS WORLD WOULD BE A LOT DIFFERENT!HAVE A BLESSED DAY