Monday, February 23, 2009

Preschool, here we come!

It's done! We went up to the preschool this morning and turned in our registration papers for the fall...and it was almost completely painless. I only teared up once, but no one noticed. The assistant director is also a mom of twins, but her twins are now in college. I couldn't help but look at her and think about how fast this is all really going, and how quickly I would be in her shoes.

The girls were so excited to register. The only disappointment was that they couldn't start today!

5 comments:

monica said...

Your girls are beautiful! Congrats to them on going to preschool. How fun! They look so happy and so cute in their dresses!

I found your blog through twinfatuation! Thanks for letting me stop in and say Hi!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay! You survived! I doubt I could do it without crying!!! You go girl!

Oh, and I wish we lived closer too - our girls would have fun playing and I know you and I would have a great time chatting!!!!

Stephanie said...

Too cute! They will be so great at school and they won't forget all of the things you have instilled. I promise!

Leia said...

yay! They are going to love it and have so much fun.

Unknown said...

This picture and all of the posts below are so sweet. I am proud of you for not crying! :-) Hey next year when they are at school we could even do an adult lunch, sushi (although I won't eat it, I'll bring a non-seafood item) :-)